Jeff Lee, Director of People Analytics at Aon, will share trends and best practices for managing pay equity, based on Aon’s experience supporting 200+ clients in the past several years. Key topics to be covered will include:
- What is pay equity? How is it typically defined/measured?
- What trends do we see in pay equity – both in terms of the gender and race/ethnicity pay gaps that we find, and in how organizations are thinking about the issue?
- How can employers take a proactive approach? How is pay equity evaluated, and what data is required?
- What are some best practices for remediating pay gaps and for positioning pay equity as a sustainable part of the annual compensation cycle?
- How can organizations contextualize pay equity as part of a broader Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy?
Date: July 20, 2021
Register Now ›